Houston SEO Jobs
- Location: North Houston, Texas
- Status:Currently Scheduling Interviews!
- Manage all off-page search engine optimization of client websites.
- Create and optimize local business listings on Google Places, Yahoo Local, Bing Maps, etc.
- Write high-quality, unique web content about a variety of legal topics, including: Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Family Law, among others.
- Write web articles, press releases, and blog entries related to the legal industry.
- Perform keyword research and optimize web content for strong organic search rankings.
- Code web content using basic HTML.
- Develop Meta and Title tags.
- Analyze search results and work to improve organic search rankings in Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Build quality inbound links to websites.
- Create and optimize Social Media pages for existing clients.
- Create and manage all online profiles for attorneys.
Ideal Candidate -
- Able to code basic HTML and upload content to the web.
- Extremely internet savvy.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Able to type at least 90 WPM.
- Experienced with Social Media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have prior online marketing and SEO experience.
- Must be fun, creative, and innovative.
- Experience with Wordpress and/or Blogger is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of the legal field is a plus.
- Experience with writing and publishing online articles is a plus.
- Experience with off-page optimization and Link Buillding techniques is a plus.
- Experience with basic HTML / CSS / Photoshop / Web Design is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, English, or related field is a plus.
Please DO NOT CALL about this position
If interested, please submit the form below, include the URL's of any online writing samples, blogs, or online publications that you have created.
Apply for this position