Houston SEO Jobs
- Location: North Houston, Texas
- Status: Currently Scheduling Interviews!
- Manage all off-page search engine optimization of client websites
- Perform keyword and industry research to determine scope of new SEO projects
- Optimize client website content and meta data to meet current best SEO practices
- Develop quality inbound links to help achieve first page organic rankings in Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Provide oversight and serve as quality control when working with outside SEO vendors
- Create and optimize mapped listing profiles on Google, Yahoo, and Bing through citation creation
- Implement and monitor social media strategies for key clients
- Analyze and translate data from analytics tools into an actionable SEO plans
- Collaborate with design and content teams to implement effective SEO strategies
- Create and present periodic SEO progress reports for internal/external use
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, English, or related field is a plus. Comparable on-the-job experience is welcomed.
- Must have prior online marketing and SEO experience in an agency, in-house, or consultancy setting
- Experience leading successful online marketing campaigns for businesses
- Comprehensive knowledge of optimization and link building techniques (white-hat)
- Basic understanding of HTML / CSS / Photoshop
- Experience with Social Media campaigns for businesses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with WordPress and Content Management Systems
- Expertise in search engine guidelines, algorithms and current ranking factors
- Strong understanding of web analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- E-mail marketing experience is a plus
- Google Adwords experience and certification is a plus
- Google Analytics certification is a plus
- Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus
Please DO NOT CALL about this position
If interested, please submit the form below, including your salary requirements in the message. Also include the urls of any online writing samples and marketing campaigns that you were instrumental in creating.
Apply for this position