Houston Web Design Jobs
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Status: Currently Scheduling Interviews!
- Work directly with clients to understand their unique aesthetic preferences
- Design visually stunning and customized website layouts for law firms and non-profit organizations
- Refine design projects based on client and internal feedback
- Develop unique logos and other branding materials for clients
- Design custom graphics for other online and print marketing projects, including newsletters
- Code web layouts for DotNetNuke / Wordpress / MODX Content Management Systems as needed
- Degree in Graphic Design / Advertising / Web Design / Interactive Media or related field. Comparable on-the-job experience is welcomed.
- Mastery of Adobe PhotoShop / Illustrator
- Excellent eye for design and user experience
- Able to manage deadlines for multiple projects
- Able to take direction and communicate aesthetic judgement to others effectively
- Strong command of:
- Web Design, Print Design, Vector Art / Logo Design
- DotNetNuke / Wordpress / MODX and other CMS
- An advanced understanding of HTML / CSS is a plus
- Experience with Audio / Video / Final Cut Studio / After Affects / Premier Pro is a plus
- Art Institute of Houston Students welcome
You must have an online portfolio to be considered for this position. Please include a link to your portfolio with your submission.
Apply for this position