Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Location: Houston, Texas (Galleria area)
- Status: Currently scheduling interviews!
- Analyze search results and work to improve organic and local search rankings
- Collaborate with clients about content and social media strategy.
- Create and schedule social media postings across multiple platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Create and optimize local business listings on: Google Business Profile, Yelp, Bing, MapQuest and others.
- Create and optimize lawyer directory listings on: Avvo, Justia, SuperLawyers and others.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects.
- Design custom social media graphics.
- Write web articles and blog entries related to the legal industry.
- Create and optimize social media pages and business listings for lawyers.
- Perform keyword research and optimize web content for strong organic search rankings.
- Code web content using HTML and make edits to websites.
- Develop Meta and Title tags.
- Build quality inbound links to websites.
- Create and optimize social media pages for existing clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A strong command of grammar, syntax, and audience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Superior writing skills.
- Type at least 60 WPM.
Ideal Candidate –
- Able to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Able to code basic HTML and upload content to the web
- Experienced with Social Media for business.
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Experience with SEMRush is a plus
- Knowledge of online marketing and/or SEO is a plus
- Experience with basic SEO and link building techniques is a plus
- Experience with HTML / CSS / Photoshop / Web Design is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
Please DO NOT CALL about this position
If interested, please submit the form below, include the URL’s of any online writing samples, blogs, or websites that you’ve created.
Apply for this position