Houston SEO Jobs
- Location: Houston, Texas (Galleria area)
- Status: Currently Scheduling Interviews!
- Setup and manage all PPC campaigns including Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising
- Setup and manage Google Analytics including goals and conversion tracking
- Perform keyword and industry research to determine scope of new SEO projects
- Optimize client website content and meta data to meet current best SEO practices
- Develop quality inbound links to help achieve first page organic rankings in Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Provide oversight and serve as quality control when working with clients and project staff including writers and designers
- Create and optimize local map listings on Google My Business and citations
- Create and optimize lawyer directory listings on free and enhanced profile accounts
- Implement and monitor social media strategies for key clients
- Collaborate with design and content teams to implement effective SEO strategies
- Create and present periodic SEO and SEM progress reports for internal/external use
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field is a plus. Comparable on-the-job experience is welcomed.
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in the internet marketing industry.
- Experienced leading successful online marketing campaigns for businesses
- Experienced with Social Media campaigns for businesses
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analyitcs certified
- SEMrush certified
- Strong knowledge of SEO and PPC tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush
- Basic understanding of HTML / CSS / Photoshop
- Strong leadership skills and enthusiam.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to innovate and develop new strategies, techniques, and methods
- Experienced with WordPress and Content Management Systems
- Strong knowledge of search engine guidelines, algorithms and current ranking factors
- Strong understanding of Google Webmaster Guidelines
- E-mail marketing experience is a plus
- Prior experience with law firm marketing and knowledge of legal industry is a plus
Please DO NOT CALL about this position
If interested, please submit the form below, including your salary requirements in the message. Also include the urls of any online marketing campaigns that you were instrumental in optimizing.
Apply for this position