Houston SEO Jobs
- Location: Houston, Texas (Galleria area)
- Status: Currently Scheduling Interviews!
- Write comprehensive, well researched, and search engine friendly legal content for a variety of practice topics, including criminal defense, personal injury, immigration law, bankruptcy law, family law
- Create articles, press releases, and blog posts related to the legal industry that are engaging for readers and search engines.
- Perform keyword research and analyze website performance data to enhance the effectiveness of content.
- Prepare content for the web using basic HTML.
- Setup and manage Google Analytics including goals and conversion tracking
- Perform keyword and industry research to determine scope of new SEO projects
- Optimize client website content and meta data to meet current best SEO practices
- Develop quality inbound links to help achieve first page organic rankings in Google and other search engines
- Provide oversight and serve as quality control when working with clients and project staff including writers and designers
- Create and optimize local map listings on Google My Business and citations
- Create and optimize lawyer directory listings
- Implement and monitor social media strategies for key clients
- Collaborate with design and content teams to implement effective SEO strategies
- Create and present periodic SEO and SEM progress reports for internal/external use
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field is a plus. Comparable on-the-job experience is welcomed.
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in the internet marketing industry.
- Must be located in Houston, TX
- Able to perform academic research and develop unique, high-quality content.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Exhibits self-motivatation and ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to thoroughly proofread content and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Can manage multiple writing projects simultaneously.
- Can incorporate constructive criticism into projects and overall writing style.
- Understands best marketing practices for website copy
- Experienced leading successful online marketing campaigns for businesses.
- Experienced with Social Media campaigns for businesses.
- Experience with Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics is a plus.
- Experience with SEMRush and/or other SEO data tools is a plus.
- Basic understanding of HTML / CSS / Photoshop
- Strong leadership skills and enthusiam.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to innovate and develop new strategies, techniques, and methods
- Experienced with WordPress and Content Management Systems
- Strong knowledge of search engine guidelines, algorithms and current ranking factors
- Prior experience with law firm marketing and knowledge of legal industry is a plus
Please DO NOT CALL about this position
If interested, please submit the form below, including links to writing samples. Also include the urls of any online marketing campaigns that you were instrumental in optimizing.
Apply for this position