Web Copywriter Jobs
- Location: Houston, TX
- Status: Currently Scheduling Interviews!
- Starting pay rate: $14/hour
- Write persuasive, well researched and search engine friendly legal content for a variety of practice areas, including Criminal Defense and Personal Injury law.
- Develop articles, press releases, and blog entries related to the legal industry that are engaging for readers and search engines.
- Perform keyword research and analyze website performance data to enhance effectiveness of content.
- Prepare content for the web using basic HTML.
- Develop meta and title tags for online content according to best SEO practices and usability.
- Create and optimize various online profiles for legal professionals.
- Refine existing content through substantive editing or copyediting.
- Provide support to SEO team through content-centric link building.
- Possesses a degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
Equivalent on the job experience is acceptable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A strong command of grammar, syntax, and audience.
- Superior writing skills.
- Able to perform scholarly research and develop unique, high-quality legal content.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Able to thoroughly proofread content and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Can manage multiple writing projects simultaneously.
- Can incorporate constructive criticism into projects and overall writing style.
- Understands best marketing practices for copy.
- Experience in the use of Social Media for businesses is a plus.
- Knowledge in the criminal justice or legal field is a plus.
- Experience with WordPress and Blogger is a plus.
- Experience with SEO and link building techniques is a plus.
- Experience with basic HTML and PhotoShop is a plus.
Please DO NOT CALL about this position
If interested, please submit the form below. Include the URLs of any online writing samples that you have authored, if available. You will be asked to submit writing samples prior to interviewing.
Apply for this position