President and CEO
Jason was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Jason’s career started in the visual arts where he excelled at an early age. Jason’s interest then transitioned to graphics and web design where he succeeded in designing custom websites, print graphics, logos and corporate branding for local businesses.
Jason has been working in the technology and web development industry for more than 8 years. After working closely with several attorneys, Jason founded Internet LAVA with one goal in mind: to provide a superior product exclusively for legal professionals.
In 2012, Jason graduated from The Art Institute of Houston with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Web Design and Interactive Media.
In his spare time, Jason enjoys drawing, painting, concerts, playing guitar, and playing with his 11-year-old son, Zane.
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- Speaker at the upcoming Office of the Wisconsin State Public Defender 2013 Annual Criminal Defense Conference in Milwaukee, WI, on November 7, 2013 – “Developing Business and Marketing for Criminal Defense Lawyers.”
- Speaker at the Voluntary Bar Leaders Conference in Atlantic Beach, FL, on July 19-20, 2012 – “The Social Butterfly – Social Media Marketing Tools Available, How to Use Them, and the Benefits and Drawbacks of Electronic Communication v. Print Communication.”
- Speaker at the NORML Legal Seminar in Aspen, CO, on June 3, 2011 – “What Every Criminal Defense Attorney Needs to Know About Search Engine Optimization (SEO).”
- Speaker at the Houston Website and Graphical Design Seminar Series hosted by The Art Institute of Houston on April 19, 2011 – “Developing SEO Content That Connects.”
- Speaker at the NORML Legal Seminar in Key West, FL, on December 3, 2010 – “Internet Resources for Marketing a Criminal Defense Practice.”